The Ridge Meadows Ministerial Association exists as a Christian association in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows to fulfill the following vision: “To accomplish together what we cannot accomplish alone.”
As a Ministerial Association, we dedicate ourselves by God’s grace, to intentionally reach our communities together. This would include, but not be limited to recognizing the fact that there is only one body of Christ in our communities, and it will take the whole body strategically working together to reach the entire Ridge Meadows region (Ephesians 4:1-6).
As a Christian association in the Ridge Meadows area, we seek to do the following:
1. To foster mutual support between community ministers/pastors and spouses.
2. To nurture the unity of the Body of Christ in our community.
3. To share community pastoral care.
4. To encourage evangelism in our communities.
5. To respond to the social needs of our communities.