Max Lucado has captured how so many Christians feel about prayer - and how we might put those feelings into proper persective. "Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the One who hears and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."
At Cornerstone Neighbourhood Church, we have some growing to do in the area of prayer. In each gathering, whether a Leadership Team meeting or a worship service, we want to include opportunity to turn to God in prayer. We also recognize that growing in a prayer relationship with God takes time, and even training.
IN OUR CONGREGATION...
- Prayer Coordinator - Julie Meadows helps to faclitate prayer in our church family
- Pre-service Prayer - Sundays from 10 - 10:30 am in the church basement
- Prayer Connect - second Sunday of the month, 7 pm, at the church
- Prayer Email - confidential group prayer email for prayer requests...submit requests below
IN OUR COMMUNITY...
- Pastor's Prayer - our pastor is part of a group of community pastors who meet weekly for prayer
- Pray Ridge-Meadows - we are conneted to a city wide prayer initiative, prayridgemeadows.com