Our youth group consists of students from the Whonnock, Albion and Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows areas. All students are welcome to attend our youth events. There is time for fun activities, Bible teaching, and small groups each youth night. Volunteers desire to build strong relationships with students, helping them to discover what it means to live and to share the life of Jesus.
WHY do we do youth ministry?
1. We want to help youth become rooted in God’s story
2. We want to help youth find their identity in Jesus Christ
3. We want to help youth discover God’s design for their contribution
4. We want to help youth be released from fear
5. We want to help youth think accurately about God
6. We want to help youth be connected to a mature mentor
WHERE & WHEN do we do youth ministry?
Both groups will meet weekly at the Maple Woods gym.
Junior Youth (gr 5-7) @ 6:30–7:30 pm Senior Youth (gr 8-12) @ 7 – 9 pm
Check out our facebook page Cornerstone Youth Ministry for more information.